Vogt Heating and Cooling Comfort Maintenance Program (CMP)
This agreement is a comprehensive preventive maintenance program that will help to reduce costly repairs and maintain your heating & cooling system at its optimum performance. We do this by thoroughly cleaning, testing and adjusting your system annually.
For your safety, Vogt Heating and Cooling technicians will carefully inspect your entire system. System components found to be installed in a manner that causes safety or code compliance concerns may not qualify for our Comfort Maintenance Program. Older systems may not qualify if replacement is recommended due to poor efficiency or condition.
- New systems or system components installed by Vogt Heating and Cooling automatically qualify and will be enrolled in our program for the first 12 months beginning at the day of initial start-up (excludes cleaning due at year end).
- Active customers on our Comfort Maintenance Program receive unlimited service availability for emergency repairs (24 hours per day, 7 days per week).
- Vogt Heating and Cooling will attempt to contact system owners by telephone prior to program expiration to arrange tune-up visit for program renewal. System owner is ultimately responsible for scheduling tune-up visit before expiration if contact is not made.
- Precision Tune-up visits (cleanings) are scheduled at the renewal month during weekday normal work hours (8:00am – 4:00pm) and are NOT TO BE USED FOR SERVICE.
- Since optimum time to perform Precision Tune-ups on heating and cooling systems is early spring, a second tune-up may be scheduled during the first year after January 1st to initiate a 12 month cleaning schedule to take place annually in early spring.
- THIS IS NOT A WARRANTY against system failure, however, it does REDUCE failures through proper maintenance and care.
- It is assigned specifically to your dwelling and CANNOT BE TRANSFERRED to another house.
- Vogt Heating and Cooling reserves the right to make non-emergency calls during regular working hours when weather is moderate.
- Rates may increase for repairs made outside of weekday normal work hours. Please check filters, switches, energy management systems and thermostat setting to avoid unnecessary service calls. Program intent is to reduce system failures through proper maintenance and cannot warranty against future failure.
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS:
> 24 hour per day, 7 day per week availability for emergency repairs.
> Tune-ups – Equipment is thoroughly cleaned, tested and adjusted for maximum performance.
> Priority scheduling during peak seasons for emergency repairs.
> Service discounts – 15% DISCOUNT OFF NORMAL FLAT RATE REPAIR PRICING [/note]
Please check the following to avoid higher energy bills or service charges:
Check air filters monthly – Dirty filters cause efficiency to drop, increased operating costs and poor performance.
- Check outdoor coil for debris. Equipment should have at least 12” clearance from brush or materials.
- Keep heating, air conditioning and accessories clean and the area around them free from extraneous material.
- Before calling, please check the following to avoid unnecessary charges:
- Circuit breakers or fuses at power panel and at equipment locations.
- Emergency switches supplying power to equipment are in the “on” position.
- Thermostat setting is correct for the desired mode of operation.
- Air circulation throughout house – DO NOT block supplies or returns air
- Ensure air filter(s) are clean.
- Dampers are set in the proper position – damper adjustments are not included or covered.
- Check energy management systems to ensure systems is not bypassed.
|CMP annual rates:
||$179.95 + parts (includes tune-up)*
||$149.95 + parts (includes tune-up)*
||AC and HP systems:
||$149.95 + parts (includes tune-up)*
||$279.95 + parts (includes tune-up)*
||$219.95 + parts (includes tune-up)*
* These prices are for our current customers who have had a tune up annually. If you are looking to get you first tune up or haven’t had one in a couple years please call for pricing